Today, Thursday, July, 23, be one of the 10,000 voices to call U.S. Senators and ask them to support at least $25 billion in funding for our public Postal Service. Privatization would mean profitization; higher prices, loss of union jobs amid a COVID-19 and the elimination of our democratic right to universal postal services.
What You Can Do:
- CALL YOUR SENATORS: Dial 844-402-1001
twice. One for each Senator. Please tell them to vote for COVID-19/Coronavirus financial aid for the Postal Service; or click here.
- SPREAD THE WORD: Ask your union siblings, friends and family to sign up too. There are various ways. You can:
- As them to text the SENATE at 91990
- Share this post on Facebook »
- Tweet this »
- From your phone, share this message on Whatsapp »
- Share this petition (and sign it too) »
- Copy and paste the email below:
SAMPLE EMAIL TO FRIENDS
Subject: Take Action: Sign up for the Call-The-Senate Day of Action
Will you please please join me in saving the U.S. Postal Service? All you have to do is click here to learn more and make the call!
You can also sign this petition.
Thank you and solidarity,
MAKE THE CALL SIGN THE PETITION