The crises we’re facing are interlocking, so the solutions have to be as well. At a time of national reckoning with centuries of racist policy, a global pandemic, and an ongoing climate crisis, we need a bold and forward-looking agenda.
That’s why the Labor Network for Sustainability has signed onto the THRIVE Agenda, an economic renewal plan that lays out eight pillars to put millions of people back to work, building a more just, healthy, and equitable society. The Agenda will:
- Create millions of good, safe jobs with access to unions.
- Build the power of workers to fight inequality.
- Invest in Black, Brown, and Indigenous communities.
- Strengthen and heal the nation-to-nation relationship with sovereign Native nations.
- Combat environmental injustice and ensure healthy lives for all.
- Avert climate and environmental catastrophe.
- Ensure fairness for workers and communities affected by economic transitions.
- Reinvest in public institutions that enable workers and communities to thrive.
We need your help. We need your voice.
Created by the Green New Deal Network and endorsed by more than 100 labor, climate justice and civil rights organizations, the THRIVE Agenda can become a reality with a strong collective voice.
- Learn about the Agenda and the eight pillars here »
- Take action »
- Learn more, watch the livestream NOW »
Thank you and solidarity!