Aug. 26 the Labor Network for Sustainability and friends hosted “Young Workers and Just Transition,” the fourth in a series of webinars as part of the Just Transition Listening Project.
Moderated by Climate Justice Alliance Policy Coordinator, Anthony Rogers -Wright, the panel featured young workers in the labor and climate justice movements:
- Celina Barron, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 11 RENEW
- Eboni Preston, Greening for Youth; Georgia NAACP, Labor and Industry Chair
- Judy Twedt, United Auto Workers, Local 4121
- Ryan Pollock, International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 520
- Yolian Ogbu, This is Zero Hour
Watch this event now to glean insight into the challenges these young movement leaders face when initiating dialog around transitioning to a sustainable economy that offers equitable and just opportunities for future workers. Also learn about LNS’ Young Worker Project and to hear what’s next.